Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Sutlive III MD
Dr. William G Sutlive III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Morrow, GA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William G Sutlive III has 2 locations
5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 215
Atlanta, GA 30342
Book Online Now
Dr. William G Sutlive III has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William G Sutlive III has the following 7 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
The best doctor in the Atlanta area!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William G Sutlive III - Posted on November 26th, 2010
Dr. Sutlive has been my doctor since 1983, and he is by far the best doctor I've ever seen (and I'm 64 years old). He reminds me of the old time doctors who got into medicine because they really cared about helping and healing people, not for the money and status. He is brilliant, kind, and has the best bedside manner ever.
38 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. William G Sutlive III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William G Sutlive III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.