Dr. William G Tanner Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William G Tanner Jr?

Dr. Tanner is probably a good doctor, but he does not have enough time for patients. He seems too busy and appears a bit over worked. I'm sure it's because he is a good doctor, but I pay a lot for medical ins and I need a doctor that has time for me. I don't think he even remembered that I had seen him before. Did he not look at my records? Don't know but I'll find another doctor.

Complaints

The appointment person was NOT friendly and NOT helpful! Did not like her attitude! She was very abrupt with me. I have Medicare and she stated that she had to verify this.. Is my word not good enough???? Needless to say, even though Dr. Tanner is a good physician, his staff is NOT. They need a lesson in how to talk kindly to prospective patients! I will definitely find another physician with a cordial appointment scheduler!

Great doctor, front desk needs a lot of work

Dr. Tanner is great. However, the front desk people need a lot of work. Who ever makes the appointments have no consideration or maybe just knowledge about the severity of problems. I called with blood when I go to the bathroom. They told me they could make me an appointment in a month! I don't know, but I think some cases should be seen with a little more ergency.

People who have this man as their doctor are blessed. He truly is a wonderful doctor. As a cancer survior, having a doctor to stay on top of ANY issues that I have is critical to keeping me cancer free. He is very pro-active with my care and has actually research questions for me that were somewhat out of his field. He's not very out going on a personal level with his patients, but he is a true warrior when it comes to your health. I would recommend him for anyone.

Strange office appt and dr

Get a recording to leave a msg to the dr's staff regarding an appt. They call you back eventually. Strange. You notice in the office the phone never rings. Strange. The doctor came in..was going to shake my hand..then pulled back. Strange. Asked me what I thought the problem was. Not friendly..seemed in a hurry to get out. I chose him because of the reviews on here. Sadly mistaken.

Dr. Tanner.. Rocks

Dr. Tanner was extremly Attentive, Caring, an almost fatherly atttitude,(a Good,thing)very encouraging, after I decided not to use anesthesia. I would recommend him whole-hearted.I have referred 4 people to him in the last 2 weeks, Dr. Tanner is a ROCK STAR, and so is his assistant Teresa, as well as his Secretary!!

Carol B.