Dr. William White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William White?

Highly recommend

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Dr White has been my family doctor for the past 3 years. He is very calm, gentle and confident. Although he has never delivered any of my babies he is an excellent choice if you are planning a home birth. I did my prenatal care with him for my daughter and he is the doctor to myself and my two children.

Nothing to Write Home About

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I was surprised to see how many good reviews on Dr. White because I felt he was short with me and not particularly sensitive to my concerns. He started walking out of the room as I asked a question, providing a half answer. He is just about the ONLY home birth provider around Chicagoland, so, sadly, I feel that I have no choice but to use him. :(

Grumpy Old Man

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Make sure you do exactly what Dr. White says or he will storm out of the room like a child. He is very rigid and it's his way or the highway. He would not let me ask questions and assumed I would just do what he said without asking any questions. Not the right doctor for me and I would not recommend him!

Family Medicine

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Our Family doctor for 28 years. Outstanding Dr with abundance of knowledge. Dr White is totally old school and we love him for it! If you have ever thought about or considered home delivery Dr White has superior knowledge and experience.

Wonderful

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

Dr White delivered my baby 38 years ago when he was very young and new. I was expecting my regular doctor for my home delivery but Dr White came instead. He was kind and made me feel comfortable. I felt lucky to have him and would bet after all these long years he is even better at what he does.

Home birth

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Fantastic physician. Dr. White has seen it all, and he brings the sense of assurance only experience can afford. He attended the births of both of our daughters at home, and we wouldn't trade the experience or Dr. White for the world! Thanks, Dr. White!

Great for simple births

Posted on April 9th, 2011

I had my forth child with him. My first was a c-section and I had my 3rd vbac with him at home. He was there to offer a simple no frills pregnancy and delivery support. During my pregnancy I had some questions come up with an ultrasound. He recommended that it be followed up with a doctor downtown. After everything checked out fine we continued with the plan of a safe home birth.

good old-fashioned doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2011

This pregnancy and delivery (6th child) was my first experience with Dr. White. He is very caring, thorough, and pays attention to details. I am very happy to have found him and highly recommend him.

Alert, good listener, gentle, patient doctor: one of a kind!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I am 27 and have used Dr. William G. White for about 4 years now. I also birthed a baby at home under his care. Dr. William G. White is one of a kind for many reasons. He is a good listener. He will let you ask all the questions you want and then reply directly to each question in a professional and objective manner. He is gentle too, which is sometimes not the case with many doctors today. His peaceful and confident disposition shows forth his 33 years of experience and, obviously, hard work with adults and children, especially infants. I can tel that he truly cares for the whole health of his patients, unlike many other doctors today who carry a hidden agenda to make the big bucks.

Outstanding, conservative care

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Dr. White is an excellent physician...unlike any other I have encountered. He is thorough and caring. He is, however, very conservative in his care. That is to say, he gives you exactly what you need but not anything you don't. I have found other physicians to prescribe antibiotics without a thought to the effects they may have in the long-term. Dr. White would not do that. He is always available and promptly returns phone calls too.

Posted on February 10th, 2017