Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William F Gabbert Jr
Dr. William F Gabbert Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gabbert is affiliated with Phoenix Va Medical Center and Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. Dr. Gabbert has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William F Gabbert Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William F Gabbert Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. William F Gabbert Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 20
He is a great doctor, unless you are a lazy malingering sloth trying to facticiously get on diability like the previous pathetic jerk who brought in pre-completed disability forms. Here is a tip for you: Try getting a job and earning your money, instead of living on the public dole. You are a pathetic loser! Its people like you who are ruining this country.
1st appointment of the day at 830 am. Dr Gabbert finally strolls in at 8:50 am - doesn't apologize for being late or say good morning or anything. When talking about my constant pain from hip to knee and can't stand for more than 20 minutes - Dr Gabbert replied "I don't believe you". I will never go to this Dr again and have requested to be assigned to a different Dr.Dr Gabbert made me feel like I was bothering him by making the appointment. He needs to be in some other line of work or something.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gabbert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
St Joseph Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUrgent Care Extra-Bell, 3247 E Bell Rd # Pb, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. William F Gabbert Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.