Exceptional provider!

This review is long overdue. I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia's for 12 years so far. He has always been professional and compassionate as a healthcare provider. When my water broke in the early morning hours, he still took my call and assured me he would be in to deliver my baby and 18hours later, sure enough he was there to deliver her safely. In my opinion, this was very important to me since he is a solo practitioner; i never had to see a new doctor each time. He really cares for his patients and does what is best for his patients as well. Even on short notice, i have been able to see Dr. Garcia for emergencies, on the same day. His office is usually very busy yet his staff has always been able to accomodate me. His staff is consistent and has always been very nice, helpful and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Garcia and his team and very happy to be in his care.

Caring and Knowledgeable

Dr. Garcia is exactly what I need in a Reproductive Endocrinologist. He knows what he is taking about, was calm and kind, and set out a plan for my care. I never felt rushed during the appointment. His office staff was considerate, easy to work with and very nice.

best doctor ever

Dr. William J Garcia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vienna, VA.