Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Garcia
Dr. William J Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA, with another office in Reston, VA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Garcia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William J Garcia has the following 3 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William J Garcia has the following 11 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hot Flashes
- Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Dr. William J Garcia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I was referred here by another ob/gyn who doesn't practice obstetrics anymore but little did I know that Dr.Garcia is such a wonderful doctor. His attitude,bedside manner, compassion,truly caring nature and no-rush even during his busiest hours really superceded all my expectations. I have been to 3 other ob/gyns in the past in the area and not one of them came even close to Dr.Garcia. There have been a time or 2 during my pregnancy when I had to wait for an hour coz he had to attend to a patient at the hospital but that is understandable as he is a single doctor attending to several patients. I would recommend him to anybody in a heartbeat.
A miracle worker! My wife had severely damaged and clogged fallopian tubes. Dr. Garcia was able to open one up slightly (laparoscopically) giving us a glimmer of hope. After two years, and giving up all hope, we had our first miracle, a baby boy! Then, an even more miraculous event happened 2 and 1/2 years later when another egg managed to make it through, become fertilized, and then split in two! We had twin baby girls! None of this would have been possible without Dr. Garcia's expertise and magic touch. He truly is a miracle worker!
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William J Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.