Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Garrahan
Dr. William Garrahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, RI. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Garrahan is affiliated with Kent Hospital, South County Hospital Healthcare System and Kent County Memorial Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. William Garrahan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
hes the best...we are self pay patients...he helped us greatly by arranging a STAT MRI and also arranged for my husband to be seen for a nerve block at kent hospital...his concern for his patients is evident...his staff is professional and helped my husband get to the exam room ...i cannot thank him enough
Dr. Garrahan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South County Hospital Healthcare System
Kent County Memorial Hosp
South County Hospital
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Kent County Memorial Hospital, Warwick, Ri
58 Years Experience
Graduated in 1955
Dr. William Garrahan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFranklin E Mirrer MD Orthopedic Surgeon Inc, 215 Toll Gate Rd, Warwick, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Garrahan in this video.
Dr. William Garrahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.