Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Garrity has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William J Garrity has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. William J Garrity has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 60
This Dr. is a great Chiropractor. It's always a 90 minute to 2 hour wait to see him. He has 4 examining rooms that are full and there can be up to 10 more people in the waiting room. While his patients wait for him he takes his dog out and catches up on his paperwork. He will take care of your back problems, but he can't run an office. You can tell he is always in a hurry. His staff "requires" that you make another appointment, and it's hard to get out of the office until you do.
Worse doctor ever for waiting. The staff schedule appts knowing full well that he does not show up until over an hour later. Dont schedule if u know he wont be there. Also he left room full of patients to go out and walk his dog. Leave the dog st home no place for animals. Unacceptable. Patients time is valuable too
Very long wait...always. Bring something to do. So far waiting 45 minutes and he has not arrived at the office. Worth the wait... Outstanding Doctor - but please don't leave me in the outer waiting room listening to your staff telling people you are not in. Please schedule patients for a time when you are actually in the office..
Är garrity,saved my life have benn seeing cardilogist for 10 months who had been taking a ekg every month dr garrity did an ekg and saw something called cardilogist said i needed more test he argue with him finally more test were taken and found left side of heart was 99 % blocked called widow maker had bypass sugery Ã¬ am fine now
22 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. William J Garrity accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Joseph Garrity Do, 230B Mountain Rd, Suffield, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Garrity in this video.
Dr. William J Garrity is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffield, CT.