Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Gartner Jr has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. William S Gartner Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
Dr. William S Gartner Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William S Gartner Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Dr. Gartner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
55 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. William S Gartner Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Ear Nose & Throat, 1098 W Baltimore Pike Ste 3406, Media, PA
Dr. William S Gartner Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.