Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Gilmer has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Gilmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brandon Regional Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1975
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. William Gilmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam David Gilmer MD, 713 Pinewalk Dr, Brandon, FL
Dr. William Gilmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.