- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. William Godfrey?
Posted on November 11th, 2016
Dr. Godfrey listens to you and takes the time to make sure you understand your treatment and any recommendations given to you. He answers your questions and addresses your concerns.
Posted on April 1st, 2016
Changed to Dr. Godfrey based on other reviews and what a pleasure! He listens. During our conversation (a real conversation) I got answers to my medical questions I'd had for 2 1/2 years that my other doctor never bothered to address or made light of. The staff was very professional and the office condition was great.
Posted on February 25th, 2016
Posted on February 18th, 2015
Wonderful Experience - Great Dotor
Posted on December 2nd, 2013
I couldn't have had a better experience! He was attentive, thorough and followed up the visit with written documentation of meds and lab results.
Posted on June 15th, 2013
There has never been a time when I felt that Doctor Godfrey was too busy for whatever I had going on. If I get five minutes with him I needed five minutes if I get 20 then I needed 20, he's more concerned about the person than his schedule and meeting a headcount for the day. If he's not sure of something or wants a second opinion he'll be the first to say maybe a specialist or lets get another view. He is really the greatest! I've been a patient of his for 8 years, my only wish is that EVERY Doctor would be as caring as he is!
First Rate Doctor
Posted on August 22nd, 2011
We have used Dr Godfrey as our PCP for 15 years now. We have gone to him where ever he practices, present time he is 2 hours away, because of our move. I cannot say enough about this Dr. He listens carefully to what I say, has a great support staff, has chosen excellent specialists as referrals when needed, his diagnosis has always been accurate, will listen and consider any homeopathic issues I bring to his attention
Very Friendly Doctor but Office Staff is terrible
Posted on February 4th, 2011
- I have had several office visits and I must say they just keep getting worst.The staff is totally unprofessional.They never have sick appointments available with the actual doctorDon't expect to get your lab results because you have to call the office manager to complain to ever get those. And you better not need a prescription refilled because that is not going to happen either. Overall Terrible Staff!!!
Posted on December 18th, 2016
Posted on November 28th, 2016
Posted on November 2nd, 2016
Posted on March 29th, 2016
Dr. William Godfrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides