Dr. William C Goggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Goggins?

Heartfelt thanks

I seen three other transplant surgeons and Dr, Goggins was the best one of all those others by a landslide. From the first appointment I knew he was the doctor I wanted to do my transplant. He was outspoken, confident, very intelligent and very very comforting. I could not have asked for a better transplant doctor. He was a caring doctor who took time to be sure you understood everything that was going to happen and that was happening. I had numerous complications after my transplant and some were close to being life threatening but Dr. Goggins rose to the occasion and now I am home and recuperating and had it not been for Dr. Goggins I may not be here today. He along with my living kidney donor gave me a chance for a better life. He is right under God in my book. The man is a miracle worker.

Wonderful Doctor

This is the first Doctor I was able to say I TRUST 100%. He really cares (and worries) about his patients. He really makes you feel at ease and you feel like you are in good hands.