Dr. William D Goldman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William D Goldman?

Very Pleased with Dr Goldman

I have two daughters, aged 4 & 2, and we have been with Pediatrics of Arlington from the beginning. Dr Goldman is our primary pediatrician, although I have seen all of the doctors and I like them all. I feel like Dr Goldman really knows our family and cares about us, and my daughters love him. He does little tricks that make them laugh and feel comfortable, and they even talk about Dr Goldman at home. We are very pleased with our experiences with Pediatrics of Arlington, and particularly Dr Goldman.

Dr. Goldman is the best pediatric doctor in the area

Dr. Goldman is exceptional at diagnosing problems and at ensuring that he sends you to the best specialists if needed. He has saved both my sons from very bad health problems with early detection of internal problems.