Dr. William Gooch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Gooch?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr.Gooch is a kind, sensitive man.He makes you feel comfortable as a patient.He will go above and beyond as your Dr.I feel like I am talking to an old friend.There is no feeling of omnipotence. Like people have found with other Dr.'s. Where they're way up there and your way down here.It is rare to find a doctor what works with you and includes you in their process...

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr. Gooch treats his patients as though they were family and is a caring dr.

Patient with MS

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I love Dr Gooch he is one of the most caring people I know . He takes his time with me every time and makes sure I understand everything . Being a nurse for many years he also knows I do a lot of research all the time and listens to me. When having a bad day e will hand me a tissue and always gives me a hug . I love him very much . I will never change my neuro ever. The staff there is also very great they are very caring people know me by first name , I know them but sometimes forget their names . I also love Dr. Gooch's nurse and the on call doctors . I can call anytime and they are always there for me and do the best they can to help me For that I am very Thankful for . God Bless him and the whole staff there . xoxoxo

a excellant doctor Neorogists

Posted on June 16th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Gooch for a few years now. He always finds the problem & helps me right away,Thank you Dr. Gooch for all the help * understanding you have showed me over the years, You have actually fond ways to make me a more comfortable & happy person,You have several times saved my life. He is a remarkable person.I would recommend him to alll my friends & love ones, Thank You again,

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Great doctor but office not. The office staff never answers or returns calls. It is literally impossible to talk to anyone. The only time i can ever speak to someone is when they call to confirm my appointment. Frustrating. Expect to wait at least 1 hour in the waiting room.

Caring Dr !

Posted on June 18th, 2011

An outstanding, caring Dr. that cares more about his patients than himself. he always made time for me and I would recommend with the highest confidence.

Posted on January 30th, 2011

One of the best doctors I've ever gone to. He goes above and beyond. As his patient, you receive straight professional answers to your questions. He has an excellent reputation in the community as a top-shelf doctor. I've heard excellent reviews from other doctors about him. He's extremely competent and knows his stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended my friends to him, in fact I have.

Posted on May 11th, 2017