Dr. William Goodson III Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. William Goodson III?

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I highly recommend dr Goodson. He is honest sincere and truly cares about his patients. He is passionate about his career and is the best doctor I have ever worked with.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr. Goodson performed my breast cancer surgery and has been all I could ask for in a physician. He spent hours with me as I tried to determine what the right type of surgery was. When he told me he would follow me for the next ten years I was amazed that a surgeon would have anything to do with me after my hospital stay. After the surgery he has continued to be available for every question I've had. I had a strange reaction to the surgery (my body oftens reacts strangely to medications, etc.-- the geneticist I consulted about the breast cancer said I was a puzzle!) and he consulted with another surgeon in Texas to make sure it was temporary (it was). He saw me multiple times in the weeks and months following the surgery to be sure I was healing properly. From beginning to end, Dr. Goodson answered every question I had and spent as much time time with me as I needed. Besides being a top-notch doctor he is also a wonderful man. My son needed a neurologist after he suffered a skull fracture and Dr. Goodson looked up information about an expert he had heard at a seminar for me. That was more than I ever expected, and then he personally contacted the doctor to make a plea for an appointment for my son, which he got I couldn't have been more grateful.My highest recommendation of Dr. Goodson is that I would trust him with my mom's health!

Posted on May 30th, 2017