Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Gramlich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William R Gramlich has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Gramlich is uncaring and does not even do an exam, just sits at the computer and issues some tests. During the time he was with the patient he left the room 3 times and did not answer questions the patient asked. When the patient called 6 times for an explanation, the patient never heard from Dr. Gramlich. When the next scheduled exam was made, confirmed and printed and the patient arrived and was told the appointment was dumped there was no attempt for Dr. Gramlich to see the patient even though no contact about the appointment being dumped was made to the patient and the patient had important questions for Dr. Gramlich. Dr.Gramlich was there at the time and could have seen this patient even for a short time, but he didn't even try. The patient was there for almost two hours trying to get to see him and never did. Instead of an apology that they made a mistake the patient was not treated well at all.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsV A Aurora Outpatient Clinic, 13701 E Mississippi Ave Ste 200, Aurora, CO
Dr. William R Gramlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.