Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Greaves
Dr. William Greaves, MD, MSPH is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Greaves is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Greaves has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. William Greaves is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Greaves is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
38 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1975
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Greaves MD, 8851 N Bayside Dr, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Greaves in this video.
Dr. William Greaves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.