Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Greisner III has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. William A Greisner III has the following 10 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 4 of 4
A patient who verified they visited Dr. William A Greisner III - Posted on June 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. William A Greisner III - Posted on November 9th, 2015
A patient who verified they visited Dr. William A Greisner III - Posted on July 28th, 2015
A patient who verified they visited Dr. William A Greisner III - Posted on October 19th, 2014
Dr. Greisner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Medical Center Hospital Of Vermont
Dr. William A Greisner III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Associates, 171 N Eagle Creek Dr Ste 106, Lexington, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Greisner III in this video.
Dr. William A Greisner III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.