Dr. William Griever Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. William Griever?

PERFECT

Posted on April 28th, 2016

My long term primary Dr suddenly left his practice.I was worried about communication and such.Dr Greiver exceeded my expectations all around.From the 1st handshake and conversation you know he's a regular guy. Easy to talk to and answered every question so I understood the answers.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Been to Dr. Griever for 10+ yrs... My husband and I trust him explicitly and find his care outstanding.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

In an age of impersonal, corporate medicine, Dr. Griever is there the way for his patients the way family doctors used to be. He knows a lot--both about medical matters and supplements. Perhaps best of all, he listens to his patients and has a degree of sensitivity I have found rare in the medical practice today.

Best MD you will find anywhere!!!!!

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr Greiver has the kindness and manners of doctors from 30+ years ago with the care and concern for their patients. He is educated, articulate and well versed on any medical issue you may have, a completely modern Doctor in terms of skill and action.. I 100% say thank you to him for saving me from 3 weeks of absolute agony after being seen by 5 other MD's, an ER visit and other practitioners who misdiagnosed what I had happening to me or just overlooked it. His attention to detail and listening to me helped him make his diagnosis and 24 hours later I am already recovering. I truly say thank you to him for ending what was torture for me. I also give credit his team as well who helped me get an appointment last minute when I desperately needed his help. His staff are all very kind and wonderful to deal with. Could not ask for a better MD and crew!

great doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2014

A very caring doctor and has a calming way about him. You are blessed to have him as your doctor. Had the pleasure being his patient for 5 years.

Family doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Dr Griever is like the old fashion doctor,that takes time to listen and really understands the average family. He has great bed side manner and a down to earth human being.I have been with Dr. Griever for 5 years and my son has been with him for three,we could not have found a more caring doctor....... Thank-you Dr. Griever you are the best!

Posted on October 28th, 2017