Dr. William L Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William L Griffin?

All 5 start ratings for Dr. Griffin. He's a great surgeon and a very good man! ~

Dismissed me and left my hip needing a replacement

Dr Griffin seems like a nice man but has a poor bedside manner. He dismissed me stating I would just need to learn to live with my hip pain that left me unable to walk normally, sit or drive. Sought a 2nd opinion and found I need a full hip replacement, have torn muscle and tendon and need to have the bursa removed. If Dr griffin has reviewed actually MRI images and bone scan I believe I would have bee. Treated vs he just reading the radiologist review. I felt like I was a bother to both he and his staff. I will not recommend Ortho Carolina or Dr Griffin to anyone.

Just had my second knee replacement with Dr. Griffin. He is a great orthopedic surgeon and a very gentle caring person. I am grateful to have found Dr. Griffin and his staff to do my knee replacements. One was done at Presbyterian Orthopedic Hospital and one at Mercy with equally good results. Both hospitals and staff were great.

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Griffin did my knee replacement. He was kind and caring and my surgery healed without difficulty. I can now walk without pain. Would highly recommend him.

jerome moses

A very fine dotor, ad very nice person, he actually cares about his patients. I had a bad need infection,dr. Griffin explained exactly how he would treat it, and if i had a question,he and his staff were quick to answer it. Highly recommended