Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Griffis has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Neck Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Nerve Damage
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Griffis is an excellent physician. He takes his time and explains my diagnosis, and he discusses my treatment options with me. I have been very satisfied with his care, and I would recommend him to anyone. He is also very personable, and I enjoy my visits with him. His secretarial staff is also very polite and warm.
Have been seeing Dr Griffis since 2008. Could not have ask for better, very Caring takes the time to listen to what you have to say about yourself. Never rushed.The Office staff have been Awesome if I need to change things around they were great. You walk in the door and your are greet with a smile barely get a seat till the are calling you I might have had to wait 10 minutes one time.
31 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1987
Dr. William S Griffis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam S Griffis Do, 2162 Hollow Brook Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. William S Griffis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.