Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Gruss has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 9
This was one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever encountered. He was short with me, condescending to me when I had a question about his plan and left our appointment abruptly and without a diagnosis. I was waiting in the exam room for him to return and when some time passed I got a nurse and she told me he had already left the building. Awful little man.
37 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. William S Gruss accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPikeville Medical Center, 911 Bypass Rd, Pikeville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William S Gruss in this video.
Dr. William S Gruss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikeville, KY.