Dr. William P Guinan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William P Guinan?

I noticed that "dissatisfied" wrote that the doctor she saw on her visit was pregnant. Can someone please tell me how Dr. WILLIAM Guinan can be pregnant? I was very happy with Dr. Guinan, I found him to be very competent

so so experience

I went to this office for pregnancy only. The doctor I saw is pregnant and NOT professional. She has an extremely poor bedside manner, did not answer my questions, treated me haphazardly. The tech who did my ultrasound acted as she didn't care about me or my baby, rushed through the ultrasound, did a half-arsed job and answered none of my questions. The pictures I was given from ultrasound were poor, incomplete, and with no print out report as I had been given elsewhere.

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Guninan and I had the utmost confidence in him. I have been a patient for over 10 years. He has always answered my questions and taken the time to make sure I understood the procedures I was about to undergo. I would, and have, recommended him to others.

spends time answering any questions - would recommend him and have recommended him

Overall bedside manner very poor. I will not recommend him.

Dr. William P Guinan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.