Dr. William G Gutheim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William G Gutheim?

Great doc, great guy!

I feel like Dr. Gutheim has genuine concern for my health when I visit him. He talks to me, looks at my numbers and goes to seeing what can be done to get them better. For example, my blood pressure was running high. My health issues are very complex and sometimes I feel like my life is literally in his hands. He takes that responsibility very seriously. Over a period of time and tweeting the meds, my blood pressure is now completely under control. This was no small feet with my type 1 diabetes for 42 years, kidney failure, dialysis, silent heart attack, stroke and bypass surgery. He has kids and has brought them to the dialysis center with him before. Hes a real person. I love that.

Dr. Gutheim is a young energic doctor. He makes me feel comfortable, listens to my questions, and is very knowledgable about my condition. I highly recommend him as a very qualified doctor.