Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Guthrie has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 10
I started going to him about 5 years ago after I had 2 friends that referred him. He is so personable and really visits with you on what your needs are. He is very knowledgeable and I like that he goes to a lot of seminars and classes all over the world about new things coming out. I really trust all my issues with him and wished he was a general md. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
32 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. William J Guthrie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Joseph Guthrie Do, 1325 E 35th St Ste B, Tulsa, OK
Dr. William J Guthrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.