Dr. William Anderson Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Anderson?

Wake Up Call

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Anderson for 20 years & while I have been blessed to be classified as an unremarkable patient due to good health (I assume as much because he still does not recognize me from visit to visit), I am afraid that my last experience with his office served as a good wake up call that I need to find an office that will be there when I really need good services. I did my part in arriving to the appt. 10 minutes in advance of the schedule time for check-in(the appt. that took me 2 attempts to schedule because the phones were not answered at all or the hold time became excessive)once I was checked-in it was 40 minutes past the appt. time before I was lead into an exam room & another 30 minutes from there before the Dr. arrived. All of which I was willing to forgive until I recieved a 30 second appt. from the Dr. for my appt. I thought I was continuing to wait in his exam room when he walked out shortly after getting to me & was mentally preparing the list quesitions I wanted to ask him when he returned & handed me a form to take to the lab & was off to his next patient. I was and still am dumbfounded over what the purpose of my visit was really for, other than he ordered some lab work & handed me a pre-printed referral appt. card. I admit I have in large part been going to the office for convenience for 20 years and did not have to put much more thought into it becasue my health is good but my last appt. served as the wake up call I needed to find a Dr. that will be there when I will inevitabely need it.

Posted on September 7th, 2017