Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bailey
Dr. William Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with St Marks Medical Center, Seton Shoal Creek Hospital and Brackenridge Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bailey has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I absolutely enjoy the thoroughness and honesty needed to keep me on track and my health a number one priority. The technicians and staff members are wonderful and communicate openly and an absolute breath of fresh air. I didn't feel like a number and actually felt like a patient. I wasn't pushed out the door to make room for another slot in line. I was able to converse with the doctor for a majority of the time which is a major plus. As in most cases you speak with the staff only and two minutes with the doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Bailey and everyone at Austin Heart in La Grange.
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Heart Hospital of Austin
Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Seton Edgar B. Davis
Columbus Community Hospital
Seton Medical Center Williamson
40 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. William Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Texas Otolaryngology, 2 Saint Marks Pl, La Grange, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Bailey in this video.
Dr. William Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grange, TX.