Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bailey Jr
Dr. William Bailey Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Natrona Heights, PA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Alle-Kiski Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bailey Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William Bailey Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alle-Kiski Medical Center
23 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Bailey Jr in this video.
Dr. William Bailey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.