4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

When expert is genuinely caring

Dr Barth treats every patient as if she were his only patient

My hero

Dr. Barth is a smart, caring, thorough doctor who guided me through my pregnancy after a previous miscarriage and stillbirth. I have a perfect 6 month old son now and I really believe it’s in part to to Dr. Barth’s care. He was always one step ahead and had an incredible understanding of my anxiety, walking me through nearly each week of my pregnancy until the end. He truly is a special human and I’d trust him with my life.

Exceptional Clinician

Dr. Barth is an exceptional doctor. He is an exceptional clinician and has a caring bedside manner. He was my doctor for two deliveries and I always felt as though I could ask any questions or contact he or Anne with any concerns I had. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Barth and Anne, both as people and medical professionals.

Dr. William H Barth Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.