Dr. William H Barth Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William H Barth Jr?

Exceptional Clinician

Dr. Barth is an exceptional doctor. He is an exceptional clinician and has a caring bedside manner. He was my doctor for two deliveries and I always felt as though I could ask any questions or contact he or Anne with any concerns I had. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Barth and Anne, both as people and medical professionals.

Incredible Professionalism

My wife (pediatrician) and I (psychiatrist) found out she had to deliver by c-section unexpectedly. Dr Barth broke the news in a remakably humane fashion, and was wonderful throughout the procedure, which I could hear him carefully supervising. Cannot recommend him enough.

Dr. Barth is fantastic!

I had a high risk pregnancy with many complications and Dr. Barth took excellent care of me. I have him to thank for helping me to deliver healthy twin boys despite numerous medical issues and lengthy hospital stays. He has excellent bedside manner and I would definitely recommend him to anyone with a complicated pregnancy!

Fabulous Doctor

I have never met a more caring doctor. The best bedside manner during a stressful time along with very thorough knowledge and takes the time to discuss all details!

An amazing doc!

After miscarriages and a stillbirth, I was beyond a high risk, and anxious patient. Never have I met a more kind, patient, caring and supportive doctor. His care and thoroughness was outstanding. His cautiousness was so reassuring to me. I could not say enough things about Dr. Barth, Anne, his nurse, and every staff member at Mass General. I have them to thank for helping me to deliver two healthy children. I never thought I'd have children after I buried my son and there were many a breakdown in the exam room and ultrasound rooms. I had several emergencies and met many of the docs there and I just cannot say enough about them. They are angels on earth!

Open and Caring OB

I'm at the end of my second pregnancy and had Dr. Barth for both. He is a high-risk specialist and yet an advocate in supporting a woman's preference to have a natural labor / VBAC in a time where many OBs would prefer to talk about scheduled C-sections or early intervention. Although those are also options, Dr. Barth is great about going over all the facts and pros / cons to make informed decisions together. I also love his nurses - Anne is so motherly and Kelly has a fantastic quick and sassy wit. They really keep him on task!

could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Barth comes highly recommended by my wife and I. Always around when you need him.

Dr. William H Barth Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.