Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William H Bruce Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William H Bruce Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. William H Bruce Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 14
Dr. Bruce saw me as a new patient, with the finest concern and meticulous study to discover the cause of my extreme discomfort. He sought expert care for me when it was not yet available for the patients at Hoag Hospital and my cure was then complete at Scripps Hospital. I admired his patient and complete care for my physical condition, even though I was a new patient for him. He was thoughtful and kind.
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Bruce's Office since we moved to Orange County, more than 10 years. We love him!! So accurate. He will not let you go until he figures out what is wrong with you. He will follow up with you at home and talk to you in detail. We have moved 30 minutes away from him but will continue to see him as long as he is in practice.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bruce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrookhurst Medical Dental, 15361 Brookhurst St Ste 101, Westminster, CA
Dr. William H Bruce Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CA.