Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cooper IV
Dr. William Cooper IV, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with New Hanover Regional M.C.. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cooper IV has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Sterilization Reversal
Showing 5 of 63
Dr Cooper goes above and beyond. Doesn't Matter if it's Saturday morning or a holiday, he will go right then to assure accurate results. We tried for 5yrs with 2 miscarriages and now I see our little bundle of joy grow up. I never thought we would get that opportunity! After several doctors, Dr Cooper was the first that acted like he cared or wanted to help and his confidence gave us hope that we had lost.
We were just completely disappointed, especially since Dr. Cooper had such a great reputation. Doesn't spend enough time with patients. He literally answered a question wile exiting the exam room with the door open and patient undressed on the exam table. We were so glad when Dr. Cooper referred us to Glenn Mead Center for Women's Health. They are way more modern with every aspect of your treatment. Modern building, practice, equipment, and methods. They now have a fertility specialist so they can handle everything from infertility to birth. Dr. Cooper refers to them too, so go there and see what you've been missing.
My husband and I are so grateful to of been matched up with Dr. Cooper for our Infertility jouney! He is extremely knowledgeable and was the first fertility doctor that looked into not only what was going on with meme, but my husband as well ( I've been to 5 fertility doctors in our almost 4 years of trying). He also makes sure to only do what he thinks will be worth doing which we love about him and makes you feel completely comfortable in the exam room. We couldn't be more happy!!
Dr. Cooper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Hanover Regional M.C.
36 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Johns Hopkins Health System
Locations & DirectionsWilliam H Cooper IV MD, 1500 Medical Center Dr, Wilmington, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Cooper IV in this video.
Dr. William Cooper IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.