Dr. William Cooper IV Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Cooper IV?

Dr Cooper goes above and beyond. Doesn't Matter if it's Saturday morning or a holiday, he will go right then to assure accurate results. We tried for 5yrs with 2 miscarriages and now I see our little bundle of joy grow up. I never thought we would get that opportunity! After several doctors, Dr Cooper was the first that acted like he cared or wanted to help and his confidence gave us hope that we had lost.

Disappointed

We were just completely disappointed, especially since Dr. Cooper had such a great reputation. Doesn't spend enough time with patients. He literally answered a question wile exiting the exam room with the door open and patient undressed on the exam table. We were so glad when Dr. Cooper referred us to Glenn Mead Center for Women's Health. They are way more modern with every aspect of your treatment. Modern building, practice, equipment, and methods. They now have a fertility specialist so they can handle everything from infertility to birth. Dr. Cooper refers to them too, so go there and see what you've been missing.

He is an incredible and very personable person and doctor. He is very kind and reassuring.

I adore Dr. Cooper. Not only did assist me in getting pregnant 25 years ago, he is now my daughters' doctor, too... I would trust him no matter what he advised. His office staff are also great!!

Seeing Dr. Cooper for Infertility

My husband and I are so grateful to of been matched up with Dr. Cooper for our Infertility jouney! He is extremely knowledgeable and was the first fertility doctor that looked into not only what was going on with meme, but my husband as well ( I've been to 5 fertility doctors in our almost 4 years of trying). He also makes sure to only do what he thinks will be worth doing which we love about him and makes you feel completely comfortable in the exam room. We couldn't be more happy!!

Dr. Cooper is very skilled and takes time with each of his patients. He is knowledgable and careful with his treatment planning. I fully trust Dr Cooper and recommend him highly. If you are a fertility patient, Dr. Cooper is very straight forward and knowledgeable about fertility and issues related. He is a wonderful doctor!

For the 20 years, he has seen me, he personally even rechecked lab tests and accurately diagnosed my concern.

Love Dr cooper- Takes his time with you and makes sure you fully understand everything he does.. If it wasn't for him I would still be left with no answers!

HSG Test

HSG test was performed Dr cooper was amazing, Thank God he had great on the spot news. He advised me to call his staff for our next move and within 5 minutes of calling they called me right back and scheduled my next step, answered all my questions. Love Dr Cooper and his staff

A wonderful doctoe. I highly recommend him.

needed a lot of repair

Dr. Cooper was important enough with his reputation I had never seen him before, yet drove 300 miles to get his opinion and later had him do surgery to make it possible for me to have one more child.. all odds were against the possibility ,, and now I have a 17 year old son that would have never happened without this man,, he is incredible and all his staff and his choice of the hospital and the staff there as well.. will never be able to praise him enough!

Not an endocrinologist

Dr. Cooper is not an endocrinologist, he is board certified as ob-gyn only. His website is misleading on this issue as it says "reproductive endocrinologist." How can he say this when he is not board certified in endocrinology? I had been going to him for months before he tested my thyroid--this should have been done first and would have avoided other treatments for infertility including a unnecessary laparoscopic surgery.

Dr. William Cooper IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.