Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Couch
Dr. William Couch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Couch is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital and Houston North West MC. He speaks English.
Dr. William Couch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William Couch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Couch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Northwest Medical Center
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Houston North West MC
40 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Couch in this video.
Dr. William Couch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.