Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William H Fleming III
Dr. William H Fleming III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Fleming is affiliated with Angleton Danbury Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital and El Campo Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Fleming III has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. William H Fleming III has the following 21 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Seizure Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. William H Fleming III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
After waiting 2 plus hours for doctor, we just left. The office staff was totally unresponsive to our questions and seemed totally unconcerned we were waiting for so long. Left and made appointment with another doctor. Think "we stepped over a snake".
I will be leaving Dr. Flemings care mainly because I can no longer tolerate Dr. Fleming's staff. They do not return calls and get upset because they do not want to complete disability forms in a timely manner. timely manner and the wait time is unbelievable. The Office Manager doesn't care about the patient's concerns when the staff mistreats the patient. I overheard the young lady stated that a patient is getting on her nerves with (expletive) forms. She did not care those forms needed to keep their jobs and continue getting pay. Although Dr. Fleming is a good doctor, his staff is awful and I'm in the process of looking for another Neurologist. SAD!
Dr. Fleming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. William H Fleming III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Neurological Association, 7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 900, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Fleming III in this video.
Dr. William H Fleming III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.