3.4

Have you seen Dr. William H Fleming III?

Worst office staff we have ever encountered

After waiting 2 plus hours for doctor, we just left. The office staff was totally unresponsive to our questions and seemed totally unconcerned we were waiting for so long. Left and made appointment with another doctor. Think "we stepped over a snake".

Staff a Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be leaving Dr. Flemings care mainly because I can no longer tolerate Dr. Fleming's staff. They do not return calls and get upset because they do not want to complete disability forms in a timely manner. timely manner and the wait time is unbelievable. The Office Manager doesn't care about the patient's concerns when the staff mistreats the patient. I overheard the young lady stated that a patient is getting on her nerves with (expletive) forms. She did not care those forms needed to keep their jobs and continue getting pay. Although Dr. Fleming is a good doctor, his staff is awful and I'm in the process of looking for another Neurologist. SAD!

Excellent Care

Dr. Fleming was thorough and pleasant to work with. Explained my diagnosis in language I could understand. He is amazing!!

Patients are Dollar Signs

The staff makes any patient want to search for another doctor.

HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR

I would highly recommend Dr Fleming. He was very courteous and professional.

Very kind and nice dr am very pleased

Staff is AWFUL.

I have left Dr. Flemings care mainly because I can no longer tolerate Dr. Fleming's staff. They do not return calls, they do not mail RX's in a timely manner and the wait time is unbelievable. Twice, they did not mail the RX as requested but still charged me $10 for it. You would think they would waive the fee due to their error. GET THIS: I waited for an hour and a half to get a RX signed only to be told he left for lunch. After he returned, I had to wait 3 HOURS. Yes, a total of 4 1/2 hours. Needless to say, that was the last straw. I have since found a doctor who cares about how his staff treats his patients.

DR. FLEMING DESERVES MORE CREDIT THAT THAT

Today I saw Dr. Fleming for the first time. I had an urgent need to see a doctor for a recurrent issue but had no doctor. I found Dr. Flemings practice and called them and got an appointment 2 hours later. When I got there I was treated with respect by the staff and didn't even finish filling out my new patient forms before being called back. When Dr. Fleming evaluated me, he took the time to actually take my BP, listen to my heart and lungs, do a full neurological physical exam and he sat down and let me explain my issue. He wrote the prescriptions I need with no hesitation and sent me on my way without trying to put me on any new flashy expensive meds.He gave me three refils on my medications and wants to follow up in a month. The only thing I didn't really care for about my visit with this doctor is he ordered a pointless EEG which I don't really need because it has nothing to do with my chief complaint and costs over $600. Hopefully I can get away with not doing it and still see him in the future.Overall, hes a good doctor in my opinion and very bright.

Great Doctor

I see that some of you don't care for this doctor, but I can tell you that I have had migraines since I was 5 b/c of an accident & never could find a doctor that could treat them very well. That all changed when I started seeing Dr. Fleming. I started seeing him back in 2000 & I have been a constant patient ever since. He carefully did tests on me & gave me the most accurate results that I have had in years. I was having these headaches at least once a week & now I only have them once every 1-2 months. What a difference! Yes the wait time is horrible, but he really is a good doctor. Yes some of his staff is a bit outstandish, but look at how many people come to that office. They really don't have time to babysit everyone that comes in. Yes it is hard to get an appointment, but look at all the great doctors, you will wait to get in if they are that good. If you go to see him bring things that comfort you, pillow, blanket, book, music w/headphones, & they do allow you to snack in their office. He is a great doctor!!!

Don't Listen, Don't discuss things!

I felt uneasy, This doctor doesn't discuss things with you. He don't listen.

2 1/2 hour wait

After waiting 2 1/2 hours for the Doctor to see me, he asked me to do a couple of simple exercises, diagnoses me without taking in to consideration previous problems with my neck. I could not believe that was it. After asking about further tests he said "Oh I could send you for a xray or MRI if you want". It took two weeks for someone to contact me to take these tests. I do not recommend this Doctor or office.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!

This man is so ignorant. He had to have cheated on his board exams, because I have no idea how he could even be a doctor. He doesn't care about his patients, misdiagnoses them, and charges them insane amounts of money to have you wait in the waiting room for THREE HOURS; wait in the exam room for ONE hour; and then only give you FIVE MINUTES of his time to tell you something you could've figured out for yourself! When I first met him in the exam room, after about 3 hours of waiting, it seemed like he had just woken up; and didn't even apologize for making me wait. The only time he would even look in my direction, was when he was staring at my chest (and I wasn't even wearing anything revealing-nurse scrubs!) PLEASE LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY "DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS IGNORANT FOOL!"

Dr. William H Fleming III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. William H Fleming III Is this you?