Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William H Mccreight
Dr. William H Mccreight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Mccreight has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William H Mccreight has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. William H Mccreight has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 6
Dr. McCreight is friendly, funny and professional. I have taken my children to Urgent Care a few times now and we're almost always lucky enough to have Dr. McCreight care for us. He is GREAT with the kids and excellent with the worried mother as well. The front desk staff are indifferent, but efficient. Can't say enough of how pleased I am with doctor McCreight each time I take one of my four children to Urgent Care Salmon Creek.
I have had several surgeries and continued excessive pain from playing professional baseball. I was out of town and by sheer luck saw Dr MCcreight for a walk in appt, This man could actually understand what it means to have sciatic radiopathy referred to ones quadricepts and prescribed the powerful medicine required to treat and get me through until I returned home to see my pain management dr. Most patients in my situation would have been stuck in a hospital bed for several days because of the average MD without the skill of Dr MCcreight. This gentle, talented man honors his oath as a physician and I take my hat off to him.He is only interested in you, period.
42 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. William H Mccreight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsUrgent Care At Salmon Creek, 1319 NE 134th St Ste 107, Vancouver, WA
Dr. William H Mccreight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.