William Paterson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen William Paterson?

Brilliant surgeon AND perfect bedside manner!!!!

Posted on August 11th, 2017

After a devastating fall, I sustained serious injuries that required a reverse should replacement. Three days after my surgery, my pain was almost gone. Three weeks after my surgery, I had remarkable range of motion.

Broken Shoulder healed without surgery

Posted on April 16th, 2017

After breaking my shoulder skiing, Dr. Paterson and his staff were extremely helpful working me in for an appointment, expediting a related CT scan and in thoroughly explaining my options. There was a 7 mm gap in the break - on the border of requiring surgery. Dr. Paterson called the evening he had the CT scan results and ultimately helped me in deciding to forgo surgery. I appreciated his willingness to listen to my questions and provide clear explanatons. After about 2 months and some physical therapy, I was back to doing pool maintenance, hedge trimming, cycling, repairing sprinkler valves and even replaced the water softener. My only limitation is some discomfort sleeping on the injured shoulder, however, it continues to improve.

Great MD - Gentle, Patient, Listens, Smart

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Well what else can you say - this man has his stuff in order. He is gentle, quick speaking, calming and great overall knowledge. His surgery was right on - I actually healed in less time than expected. Staff was always happy and professional. For the amount of patients being seen there is little wait time. You guys got the right answers. Great Job to all. Thanks I'm so happy I was referred to you.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Willing to spend time with you to make sure all your questions have been answered. Not in a hurry to just suggest surgery, he suggested trying therapy first for a month, so far it is working, otherwise a reverse total replacement of the shoulder is on the menu. Thanks ,Dr. Paterson.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Easy to make an appt, little wait time, very easy to talk to. My experience with Dr William Parerson and the office has been pleasurable.

Excellent Shoulder Orthopedic

Posted on December 17th, 2016

I am very satisfied with my recent shoulder replacement surgery. Dr. Patterson is very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. His staff is very efficient and professional.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Excellent experience with a very knowledgeable , caring physician. I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I could not have gotten a better doctor. Him & his staff are absolutely great! From treatment to surgery, he always explained everything very thoroughly. For me & my experience, I can not praise him & his staff enough. I never waited longer than 5 minutes for my appts. If I showed up early, I was in & out before my actual appt time but he still took the time I needed at the appt, never felt rushed or that he didn't care. He is a great doctor and his staff have always been happy and helpful. My surgery couldn't have gone any better. Everything he described that would happen during surgery, recovery & physical therapy was spot on. 4 months after surgery & I am doing great with no issues!!

Excellent Doctor to choose

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Doctor was excellent in explaining what to expect and answer all questions. Each visit ended with me having more confidence in his ability and trust. Complete satisfaction in everyway. Recommend Completely .

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Great service?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr Paterson is outstanding in every way. I fell and had two rotator cuff tears, one a major full thickness tear. Dr Paterson, very skillfully, performed the needed surgery and related treatment. In addition to being a highly skilled surgeon, Dr Paterson is a wonderful human being and treated me with the utmost care and understanding.

Be Careful on Ladders!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

After walking off a ladder in mid-air I was introduced to Dr. Paterson. I broke my arm right below the left shoulder. Dr. Paterson did a thorough exam and presented a common sense treatment plan. It has now been two months and my arm has healed. Dr. Paterson scheduled appointments to x-ray and keep track of the healing. I was also instructed in exercises to promote mobility. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.