Dr. William Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Reed?

Lifesaver

Posted on November 25th, 2017

Rushed to Harrison Hospital after heart attack, needed immediate quadruple emergency heart bypass operation. I had 98% blockage. I was very fortunate that Dr. Reed was my surgeon. He was comforting, confident, competent and very, very good as a surgeon. I had minimal post-operative pain and discomfort, made a full recovery and doing well, now almost three years after my surgery. This review, and my sincere and humble thank you to Dr. Reed is long overdue. I trusted his judgment and put my life in his hands, and would do so again without hesitation. Thanks Dr. Reed, from a former "cardiovascular cripple". You have my lifelong respect and gratitude.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Dr. Reed was absolutely amazing! It is not an exaggeration when I say he actually saved my mother's life. He was very professional and treated not only my mother and our family with the respect and service that was promised. We appreciate everything he and his team did and we feel as if they treated us just like they would want to be treated as well. Mom is doing great and she is still here with us to show the strength in herself and what Dr. Reed is capable of.

Posted on November 18th, 2017