Dr. William H Resh Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William H Resh?

Run away!

This doctor is in and out of the operatory so fast your head will spin. He talks a mile a minute, cuts you off, and is condescending. I have very serious heart problems and was waiting so long with high hopes for answers. I left his office crying with high blood pressure and tachycardia from the visit. Do your self or loved one a favor and find someone else.

Horrible customer service at check in. Bunch of people doing nothing. This cardiology visit was a disaster, every step of the visit including the doctor. Will not come back or refer.

Terrible doctor and human been..

Worst Experience I have ever had with a Doctor

My appointment with Dr. Resh was the worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor. He suffers from God syndrome and refuses to listen to his patient. He would not allow me to maintain care with the Cardiologist that performed my surgery. He stated it was full care or nothing with complete arrogance. He is very brash and completely unprofessional, to the point that he was threatening to have me escorted out of the office. I was literally shocked and have never been threatened by a doctor before. I would never recommend anyone to trust this individual with his or her care.

Lousy

Comes in smiling but has the social skills of Stalin. Doesn't explain anything about your heart or how it operates and what you should do to make it better. Where the issues are in a illustration. You have to query him in the 15 seconds he marches in with test results and then he leaves smiling to get you to come back in three months for his financial marriage with you. Gets upset when you query him about test results. Doesn't tell you where he is heading regarding your heart condition. Need a second opinion start with him.

Dr. Resh is an excellent doctor and his staff is top notch.

Good Cardiologist

Dr. Resh has been my cardiologist for 2.5 years. He's always been thorough with his tests and takes time to explain the reason why they are necessary.His office staff at each location is topnotch! A very well run and profession group.

He gave me the brush off!

Dr Resh treated me worse than any doctor ever has. I havent felt good for over a year and saw a total of 5 different "ologists". Dr Resh was the 4th. Im in my late 20's and not sure if thats what made him decide to ignore my symptoms. My neurologist referred me to Dr Resh and in the 3 minutes he spent with me, he decided that nothing was wrong with me but since I was referred "I guess we can schedule you for some tests". Tests that require them to inject radioactive material into my body (unnecessarily according to him)Well, I never followed up on the tests as he told me straight up "I bet it has nothing to do with your heart". Now almost a year later, I apply for life insurance and they wont commit to it due to the notes in Dr Resh's file that apparantly there were some abnormalities that I was not made aware of by "Dr" Resh.. Now I dont have medical insurance and cant get life insurance either. Guess what his staff's solution is? "Can you apply for medicaid" (As I definitely didnt warrant a personal call from his highness himself). Im still undiagnosed and I still dont feel good.

Dr. William H Resh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.