Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Roberts
Dr. William Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NY, with other offices in Liverpool, NY and Syracuse, NY . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and University Hospital Suny Health Science Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus
St. Joseph Intercommunity Hospital
44 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1969
Dr. William Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.