Dr. William H Roberts Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William H Roberts?

This doctor did not even look at my ears. Sudden onset of tinnitus. I was aware of the disorder but was concerned by the sudden onset. I was fine one minute and suddenly this loud noise began in my head. I was told to play music to mask the noise. RIPPED OFF

Very disappointed! He didn't care at all about my condition. Didn't bother to read records I handed him to explain why I was there. Made negative comments about previous care from other docs, although not related to what I was there for. And he was wrong in those comments also. Very cold, didn't ask, just didn't care. Spent minimal time. Offered no explanations and when asked, he was bothered. Do not recommend him, not many neurotologist a in town, other one I saw was same. Too bad Charlotte.

Dr. Didn't review my chart, was insensitive to my sudden hearing loss,& was generally disinterested in my condition which was traumatic to me.. He gave me a brochure on the surgery that he could do. Bedside manner???

My son diagnosis and pending surgery were clearly explained to us. Dr. and staff were highly professional as well as pleasant. Dr. Roberts spent a lot of time with us and answered our questions without making us feel like we were inferior.