Dr. William H Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William H Smith?

First time visit with him

Went in for a visit for heel pain. I told him my symptoms and he said I have an Achilles' tendon. All he did was squeeze my calf muscle and told me to go to physical therapy ! No X rays , MRI or nothing to look inside my leg . He said I didn't need one . I could have torn tendons or a fracture. I just wasn't satisfied with that diagnosis ! 🙁

Great! On time, very professional doctor and staff.

Doctor Smith has been my primary doctor a few years now, has given me referrals to specialist and overall has been great! Usually on time, very professional doctor and staff. I really like the Doctors of Galen Medical Group.

Great! On time, very professional doctor and staff.

Pros and Cons

Dr. Smith has been my doctor for 7 or 8 years; Dr. Smith is very personable and upbeat and easy to talk to, very energetic. In my opinion, he would work better with younger patients. I am in my 80's. I feel he rushes through exams, makes fast assessments, records his impression and is quickly on his way. I have not found a cooperative response to patient needs and little individualized focus. Staff assistance is minimal and hurried as well. My main dissatisfaction relates to a sense of physician discomfort in caring for an older patient. This is a subjective assessment and an impression. I plan to make a change soon. I believe he may be excellent with children and younger patients. This relates to my overall experience over the years and a long-term forebearance in hope of change. I would recommend Dr. Smith to a younger demographic.

Seemed to go very quickly through appointment. Not very thorough. Office staff is horrible and rude.

Dr. William H Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.