Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Taylor II
Dr. William Taylor II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Fargo VA Health Care System, Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael and Mercy San Juan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Taylor II has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. William Taylor II has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Dr. William Taylor II has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William Taylor II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Taylor has been my doctor for over 8 years now, and even delivered my daughter. He does seem to be brusque at times, but all in all is a caring doctor. He's followed up with me by phoning me at home on several different occasions where he wanted to be sure I got the care I needed. To me, that was a pleasant surprise - for a doctor to go that extra mile himself and not just have a staff person do it for him....
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fargo VA Health Care System
Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Sutter Memorial Hospital
Sutter Medical Center
34 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFargo VA Health Care System, 2101 Elm St N, Fargo, ND
Dr. William Taylor II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.