Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Haberstroh
Dr. William Haberstroh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with another office in Snellville, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Haberstroh is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. Dr. Haberstroh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Haberstroh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. William Haberstroh has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Critical Care
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Women's Health
Dr. William Haberstroh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William Haberstroh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Haberstroh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gwinnett Medical Center
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Cartersville Medical Center
Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Emory Eastside Med Ctr, Snellville, Ga
40 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. William Haberstroh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Haberstroh, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Lawrenceville, GA, in this video.
Dr. William Haberstroh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.