Dr. William Hage Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Hage?

Left Hip Arthroscopy was flawless

Posted on April 16th, 2017

I had a left hip arthroscopy performed by Dr. Hage and it went very well. The surgery healed up well and Dr. Hage himself is a great professional. He really takes the time to make sure he understands your problem and to address the issue properly. I highly recomment this doctor; especially if you need a hip arthroscopy.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

He is excellent and I would highly recommend him.

Outstanding Care; Outstanding Results

Posted on July 20th, 2015

What I most appreciate is that Dr. Hage took the time to understand my aspirations (getting back to rock climbing) and took that into consideration in the repair of my rotator cuff. Triangle Orthopaedics runs their own surgical center, which is ideal for this kind of surgery. The center is optimized for the patient experience and mine was outstanding. Flawless anesthesia, wonderful staff, excellent repair. 4 months post-surgery I was paddling my kayak on flat water; at 6 months I continue to add weight at the gym. I am absolutely delighted with the repair and look forward to serious climbing this coming Fall.

Review for Dr. William Hage

Posted on July 4th, 2015

Dr. Hage has performed two total knee replacement surgeries and one rotator cuff surgery on me. The results of each surgery were much better than I ever expected. Dr. Hage explained each procedure carefully before hand and prepared me well for the surgeries and for the recovery periods. I recovered from each surgery very well and enjoy full use of both knees and shoulder. I would highly recommend him.

Not a good doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Don't waste your time going to this doctor. All he cares about is cutting on you. If you don't want surgery or once he has done your surgery he is done with you. He will not schedule anymore appointments with you and your request for help will be ignored.

Efficient and Professional

Posted on January 9th, 2015

This is without a doubt the best run orthopedic office I have ever been to! I was taken back at my appointment time and was seen by Dr. Hage within 5 minutes. He took time with me, and I did not feel rushed. He really listened to me and asked appropriate questions related to the problem I was experiencing. I highly recommend Dr. Hage and Triangle Orthopaedic Associates for their professionalism and their respect for my time as well.

Made me a promise…and kept it!

Posted on February 5th, 2014

I doubted the promise of immediate post surgical relief of my torn meniscus at our meeting following my MRI. However, Dr. Hage is a man of his word, I never even had to take pain medications post op. My pain prior to surgery was so intense, it prevented me from most of my daily activities. It hurt to walk, drive, even sleeping had become a challenge and a standard height toilet was my nemesis. I walked out of the surgical clinic with far less pain than when I arrived. Two days later, I was in rehab. It has been a month and I was cleared today by Dr. Hage. With the help of the facility rehab unit (Doug has been awesome) and an in-clinic referral to a Podiatrist (Dr. Lord) to adjust my orthotics during my recovery to accommodate my change in gait, I am happily back on my feet and I have Dr. Hage to thank for the perfect outcome! Oh, I should mention that the whole team, including Dr. Hage, helped me save a ton on my deductible payment by working with me to schedule my MRI, follow up consult, and surgery in a 10 day period to get it all crammed in by the end of 2013! Had it rolled over, I would have had to start the year with $700 out of pocket.

Torn Meniscus

Posted on July 5th, 2013

I needed knee surgery for torn meniscus. Having never had surgery before I was extremely nervous about the process. Dr Hage did a great job of setting me at ease. Before the surgery I had trouble walking up a flight of stairs. Just 3 months after surgery I completed a 35 mile backpacking trip with no problems. I am extremely happy I had this surgery and would gladly recommend Dr Hage to anyone with a similar problem.

Dr Hage and his staff are amazing

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Dr Have, his staff and the rehab staff were all amazing. I found myself looking forward to seeing everyone at the facility. From the time you walk in until you leave, everyone is easy going and approacable. The rehab staff made a painful experience fun. I miss all of them, and I recovered faster then any of my friends who had bi-lateral knee replacement and had less pain. Additionally, the online system for appointments and messages was another good experience.

Triangle Orthopaedic

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Everyone in this office,from maintianace to "CEO" treats you with the upmost respect and curtsy. The entire staff is "outta site". My hat off to all! Dr. Hage has laid out all 52 cards to me and there has been no surprises!

Best Doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Hage has been my doctor for 14years and he has gotten me through sveral ortho. issues and I was pleased with all outcomes. He also has taken care of my husband and was very caring to both of us. I would refer anyone to him. He and his staff show that they care about the patients.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Hage. You are a true professional.