Dr. William B Hale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William B Hale?

Horrible Experience

He is quite nasty and rude and uncaring- he discriminates against people with certain issues- many doctors have serious relating issues despite their title MD and he is one of them

Dr. Hale is the best as far as I'm concerned. He listens, takes his time and thoroughly explains procedures, what's going on with my body and treatment alternatives. Years ago he was my GP and I sure wish he could be now. He's the absolute best doctor anyone could hope to have. Marilyn, who's been with him for many years is terrific. I'm grateful for all the years of excellent care my husband and I have received from him.

Wonderful

I have been a patient of Dr. Hale's for nearly twenty years and have always been impressed with him as a physician, a clinician and a caring individual. He takes time to fully understand the problem and works hard to come up with an explanation. I will see him until he retires which I hope is not for many, many years.

Dr. William B Hale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.