Dr. William Halligan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Halligan?

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Dr Halligan saved my left leg by daily hospital debriding and stellar daily wrapping during the 30 days I was hospitalized, continuing less frequently during office visits. He is a kind straightforward speaker to a patient who needed his frank appraisal of my legs future if I didn't take precautions such as wearing the support hose needed to avoid another occurrence.

Hernia Repair

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Dr. William Halligan is exceptionally competent and caring. I explicitly trust him. While other medical professionals failed in properly diagnosing my hernia, Dr. Halligan diagnosed and repaired it. He is well versed in General Surgery. He is a healer, a "surgeons surgeon".

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I am alive and well because of Dr. Halligan's fine surgical skill! He saved my life! Many thanks!In Ireland Halligan's are doctors or healers and Dr. Halligan is definitely both!

Posted on November 12th, 2017