4.7

Have you seen Henry W Halling?

Very caring and concerned about me. Interested in me as a person. Knowledgable in all areas of medicine. Never gave me an incorrect diagnosis in 26 years of patient-Dr. relationship.

It has come to my attention that Dr. Halling has retired with no notice.He *WAS* My Dr. for many years.I see that others are bashing his bad review.He was kind to help in my need for pain meds>too kind.I followed him from one clinic to the next,and always wondered why?My review of his staff was because of personal information that was given to me,that shouldn't have been,it was also commented (by another Dr. in the clinic) they were very busy handling *his refugges*it is sad he retired.Alot of people are going to be scrambling to find another Dr. to take care of their meds.

We will miss him.

Dr. Halling has been my physician for many years. I just received a letter in the mail he is leaving his practice effective immediately. This is horrible. If the Iowa Board of Medical Examiners forced him out, we need to know about it and complain.

Fantastic Physician

I have gone to Dr.Halling for many years. I have never had a bad experience. The office staff is wonderful, especially his nurse. They are always helpful. To the one who wrote the bad review, the nurse is always in a good mood. First of all, you are not even a patient of his. You are writing about a doctor of your friend used to see for NARCOTICS. That says a lot about you. It is people like your friend that have gotten Dr.Halling in trouble about his prescription privileges. Dr.Halling believe when a patient complains of pain. He does not question them, therefore, putting himself in a bad situation. It is unfortunate that people like you are out there bad mouthing this great doctor. Dr.Halling is fabulous.

Evokes a caring deminer while professionalism. Nobody enjoys to feel down or ill, but if you do, the care you receive is impeccable.

Great Family Doctor

Dr. Halling always takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment for everything we've brought to him for over 20 years. Great bedside manner. How many doctors warm their hands before handling babies? He genuinely cares for his patients and it is evident he places care over profit. Obvious credo: Dr. Halling - Fulfilling his Calling.

Dr. Halling is an awesome Dr. i had him for almost 15 years.

His office runs on time. There is barely a wait in the waiting room. Staff is courteous and returns phone calls promptly. I never get the impression that Dr. Halling is rushing me to get on to the next person. I'm glad to have found such a fine primary care doctor. I'd recommend him.

Great Doctor

Dr. Halling really cares about his patients and is very interested in not only what is going on with me medically but will take the time to listen to me. I feel he is great and I would trust him with my care and the care of my entire family. It is disappointing to have someone that doesn't know him try to write a review. Very inaccurate portrayal of a wonderful doctor!

Great Family Physician

Dr. Halling goes above and beyond for his patients. He is a Dr. that truly cares about his patients.