Dr. William R Hammons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Hammons?

Dr. Hammons is an exceptionally kind and understanding physician. His manner goes a long way. He has never failed me.

Drive through experience

Went to the after hours clinic because I thought I had a spider bite. Dr. Hammons walked in the exam room, picked up his flash light, pointed at the bump on my hand for 2 or 3 seconds. He did NOT examine me or ask me how long it's been there. He told me it was classic MRSA and gave a prescription for Bactrim and told me to keep it covered and maybe to soak it in epsom salts. If it din't get better, then I should follow-up with my doctor next week. I thought you had to do a culture to determine if it's MRSA. I feel like he should just open a drive through shop. That what it felt like.