William Hamstra Is this you?

Have you seen William Hamstra?

Outstanding surgeon and exceptional Doctor.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr Hamstra performed surgery on my son after his appendix ruptured. He took the time to talk us through the procedure, possible risks and what actions they would take if problems occurred. The surgery was a success despite the complications created when the appendix ruptured. Post surgery he stay closely involved with our son and helped my wife and I when we had questions or concerns. I would choose him for anyone in my family or myself in the future. Exceptional surgeon, outstanding manner and outstanding character. What a Doctor should be.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr Hamstra and his staff are great people. Good friends too Makes a difference. Terrific!

ER Visit

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I was taken to the ER, after a CT Dr Hamstra found the problem and promptly took action. Very impressed by himMohit

Very glad I chose Dr. Hamstra

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Ok, so I had not ever needed surgery prior to this one but Dr. Hamstra made it a very successful one. His staff is professional, attentive and on the ball. He's a no nonsense doctor who explains things clearly and fully. The surgery went well so there was no need to visit me in during the overnight hospital stay so that's the reason for a 3 on the Bedside Manner rating, but I'm sure he would have set a high rating for that as well. Very positive experience and outcome.

Surprise, Surprise!!!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

I had emergency surgery and Dr. Hamstra was my surgen. You hear horror stories about how you are just a number but Dr. Hamstra changed that perception quickly. He really cares about your well being. He spends time explaining the options and issues. He gives you time for your questions. He visited me twice in one day. Once at 1pm and another at 9pm following a long day of surgery just to make sure I was ok. He is one of a kind. I highly recommend him.

excellent overall care

Posted on October 30th, 2011

My recent personal experience with Hamstra and his staff was excellent. My surgery was complicated by a bleeding condition. Everything went well, and he spent all the time needed for pre-op and follow up care, in addition to a flawless surgery. He has excellent verbal skills in explaining what to expect, and I am pleased with the outcome.His staff did an excellent job of coordinating the extra steps needed for my surgery. Courteous and Professional.

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I met Dr. Hamstra in the emergency room. What a blessing to have such a caring and professional surgeon. He explained exactly what needed to be done, and, in the middle of the night, performed excellently. Follow up visits at his office are thorough and explanations are complete. His compassion and medical expertise are superb. I recommend Dr. Hamstra to everyone.

Best doctor...ever?

Posted on February 17th, 2011

My Angel

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Tayfamily

Posted on July 31st, 2010

Dr. Hamstra operated on my Father-in-law about 6 months ago and my mother-in-law required surgery just last month to save her life. Dr. Hamstra was caring and professional. He truly cares for his patients. He utilizes the latest technology in robotic surgery when he can and that reduced healing time tremendously. We love Dr. Hamstra, he is forever our family surgeon.

Posted on April 7th, 2009

Dr. Hamstra is a very caring, skilled surgeon and goes out of his way to be helpful. He makes himself available and always returns your phone calls in a very timely manner.

Posted on February 1st, 2017